Perfectly located at the foot of the mountain, some of the units have a beautiful view of the St. Lawrence River or of the mountain. These lodging units will be the ideal spot for outdoor enthusiasts or those looking to enjoy the resort life.
- 1 fully equipped kitchen with island with 3 bar stools
- 1 dining table with 6 chairs
- 1 living room with sofa bed & 1 armchair
- 1 bedroom with 1 queen bed
- 1 bedroom with 1 queen bed & 1 bunkbed (except some units where there is no bunk bed)
- 1 bathroom with a shower & separate bath
- 1 powder room for some units
- 1 laundry room
Equipped kitchen (pots and pans, dishes, utensils, assorted glassware, filter coffee maker, fondue po t, etc.)
- Cleaning products supplied for duration of stay
- Toilet paper, paper towels, facial tissue provided for beginning of stay
- Bedding / towels for comfort rooms and all the bathrooms
- Gas fireplace
- Washer / dryer, soap provided for the start of the stay
- Dishwasher soap provided for the start of the stay
Internet WI - FI
- 1 television with cable
- At the foot of the Charlevoix Massif near the slopes
- 20 minutes from downtown Baie-Saint-Paul
- 50 minutes from the Casino de Charlevoix
- 75 minutes form Quebec City
ARRIVALS / DEPARTURES
The arrival time is set at 17:00 in all buildings. As for the departure time, it can vary from one building to another, either 11:00 or noon, please refer to your lease for details.
- 30% of the rental cost is required when booking.
- The remaining balance of the entire rental is made upon arrival.
- 70% of the rental balance is due on arrival.
- 100% of the cost, when the reservation is made less than thirty (30) days before the start date of the stay.
- Online payment (Visa-Master-Card).
- A pre-authorization of $ 200 to $ 500 will be required on credit card, on day of arrival, as a deposit on the unit. In the event of breakage, uncleanliness in the unit or if the regulations are not respected, the security deposit, partial or complete, may be withheld without notice. If everything is in order, the security deposit will be released after the unit has been checked by the maintenance department.
For customers traveling with new or existing direct bookings for stays in one of our accommodation, the following conditions apply:
- Cancellation must be submitted in writing ahead of time to the owner and / or to the rental agency.
- If the cancellation notice is received at least 31 days before the rental starting date, the down payment of [20 %] Wont’ be returned in lieu of damages and the balance won’t be debited from your credit card.
- When the cancellation notice is received less than 30 days before the rental starting date, all sums to be received will be charged in lieu of damages.
- In the situation where the stay should be canceled or interrupted due to unforeseen problems with the building (water, electricity, etc.) the landlord's liability would be limited to the rental cost. The unused days would then be refunded, but no additional compensation would be granted.
- Acceptance of this rental may sometimes be subject to the final approval of the building owner. Examples: Incorrect price not conforming to the website AND / OR excess number of permitted persons, (unless these have been previously accepted by the latter), etc.