** Temporarily non-potable water, water jug system available**
This unit is equipped of a heated floor in each piece, a wood-burning fireplace, generous windows, wooden interior finish, mud-room for equipment, large kitchen island.Modular type construction allowed a high finish level and an incomparable comfort.
- Kitchen with island and dining area to eat (8 seats)
- Living room with sofa bed and fireplace (Logs not included)
- 1 bedroom with 1 Murphy Queen bed
- 1 bedroom with a set of bunk beds
- Bathroom with a shower
- Laundry room
- Terrace with hot tub
- Equipped kitchen (filter coffee machine, fondue pot, microwave)
- Toilet paper provided for beginning of stay
- Bedding and towels provided
- Fireplace (Logs not included)*
- Washer / dryer, soap
- Dishwasher, soap provided
- Internet WI-FI
- 2 TV : 1 smart TV flat screen
- DVD player
- Hot tub (6 seats)
- BBQ (may to october)
*Only ecological logs without glue are allowed. Natural wood is strictly forbidden.
- Close to Le Massif de Charlevoix slopes
- 20 minutes from downtown Baie-Saint-Paul
- 50 minutes from the Casino de Charlevoix
- 60 minutes form Quebec City
Arrivals / Departures
- The arrival time is set at 5pm in all buildings.
- The departure time is set at 11am, for all buildings.
- Reservation policy here
- # CITQ298683
For customers traveling with new or existing direct bookings for stays in one of our accommodation, the following conditions apply:
- Cancellation must be submitted in writing ahead of time to the owner and / or to the rental agency.
- If the cancellation notice is received at least 31 days before the rental starting date, the down payment of [30 %] Wont’ be returned in lieu of damages and the balance won’t be debited from your credit card.
- When the cancellation notice is received less than 30 days before the rental starting date, all sums to be received will be charged in lieu of damages.
- In the situation where the stay should be canceled or interrupted due to unforeseen problems with the building (water, electricity, etc.) the landlord's liability would be limited to the rental cost. The unused days would then be refunded, but no additional compensation would be granted.
- Acceptance of this rental may sometimes be subject to the final approval of the building owner. Examples: Incorrect price not conforming to the website AND / OR excess number of permitted persons, (unless these have been previously accepted by the latter), etc.