My mountain has higher vertical drop than yours.
Approved by Le Massif de Charlevoix employees and guests since 1972.
Become a ski instructor at Le Massif de Charlevoix this winter. A unique experience awaits you.
The Club Med experience is
Levels 1, 2 and 3 paid by the employer;
Stable hours up to 5 days a week;
6 hrs/day for full time employees;
Employee housing available;
International clientele of all skill levels;
First tracks in the morning;
Club Med meals included* and more.
Benefits of working at Le Massif
A ski school that offers financial stability
- Levels 1, 2 and 3 paid by the employer
- Competitive salaries for each level
- Recognition program according to levels
- Club Med meals included*.
- Tips and invitation to the 5 to 7 with Club Med guests *
- 25% discount at the boutique
- Possibility of first tracks on the ski trails every morning
- Season pass (individual or family) from the first day of work *
At Le Massif it's working with the feeling of being on vacation.
- Possibility of employee accommodation with over 50 rooms available
- Gondola transportation from the summit to the base without having to park at the bottom of the mountain
- Carpooling program employed
- Year-round employment opportunity with the summer hiking and mountain biking operation
- Possible career progression
Only 30 minutes from Beaupré and 25 minutes from Baie-Saint-Paul.
With Club Med, you have time to have fun. There is also everything that comes with it; the buffet, the breaks, the little coffees that make a big difference at the end of your day.
I met Brazilians, they just wanted to do nice undergrowth and bumps. They wanted to have fun. I took them all over the mountain. We spent 5 wonderful days together. It was a really cool experience. I'm still in touch with them today.
A typical work day
8 a.m. Make the first tracks in the morning from the summit to the base
8:20 a.m. Arrived at the bottom, we take time to discuss around a coffee or hot chocolate
8:30 a.m. We welcome guests
9 a.m. The sliding lessons start for a 3 hours of fun
12 p.m. Return to base for dinner with colleagues or guests at the Club Med gourmet buffet
1 p.m. In the afternoon, we have fun with the guests for 2 hours
3 p.m. Back to the Club Med with the hotel's après-ski on invitation of the guests
Schedule subject to change.
I remember one day, my whole gang was skiing in the rain in Quebec City while I was at Le Massif. It had just dropped 40 cm of powder and I was having the time of my life in the off-piste sector of Le Liguori.
Le Massif is a breathtaking view of the river, always amazing conditions, undergrowth, lots of bumps, groomed trails. It's a great mountain to learn on and a great mountain to be challenged. Whether I'm at work or not, I spend my time on the slopes.