Want to participate in one of the largest tourism development projects in Quebec?
With or without experience. We are here to train you, to supervise you and to make you enjoy all that the mountain has to offer. Full time or part time, send us your resume by email at rh@lemassif.
Business sector : Snow school
Superior: Director, snow school
Your future responsibilities
- Teach the technical and practical aspects of snowboarding to the customers;
- Promote the products offered by the snow school to the customers;
- Assemble the children's play areas and modules;
- Maintain playground equipment;
- Participate in the assembly of equipment to increase the snow school’s visibility;
- All other related tasks.
Your skills and assets
- Canadian Ski Instructors Alliance and/or Snowboard Association certification;
- Snowboard mastery;
- Intermediate to advanced level of English;
- Ability to communicate effectively;
- Observation skills;
- Patience and ability to listen;
- Creativity and resourcefulness.