At Groupe Le Massif s.e.c (hereafter referred to as « Le Massif »), the security and confidentiality of personal information conveyed via our website is important to us. Necessary measures have therefore been taken to ensure the protection of our clients' and website users’ privacy, as well as that of their personal information.
Le Massif gathers personal information for one or more of the following reasons:
- To offer its clients and website users the possibility of registering online to receive:
- Le Massif de Charlevoix monthly newsletter;
- Daily snow reports and ski conditions, or
- Snow alerts when precipitations exceed 15 cm.
- To offer its clients the possibility of purchasing assorted products online, such as season passes and Le Massif multi-day cards.
- Le Massif is vigilant about not using this information for any purposes other than those for which it has been intended, unless the individual concerned has otherwise consented or as so required by the law.
Personal Information Protection Officer
If you have any questions or concerns, wish to exercise your rights or make a complaint, please write to email@example.com