Slide through 7.5 km of tight turns and nighttime landscapes with only a headlamp to guide the way. There is nothing like it in Québec!
Night sledding – with or without snowshoes
- December 19, 2020–February 27, 2021: open every Saturday
- 2–8 departures per day, depending on season
- December 19, 2020–January 2, 2021 only: open Sunday–Wednesday
For more information, call 1-877-536-2774 ext. 4062
Discover Le Massif by headlamp in one of the most exciting, unique ways. Travel via snowcat to the top of our 7.5-km-long sled trail and descend with your luge and nothing but your headlamp lighting the way. A one-of-a-kind Québec experience!
- The descent is thrilling but not continuous. There are several stops along the way that require walking a few metres. You'll even stop halfway at a warm chalet for a well-deserved break.
- Online advanced reservations are required
- Arrive at the specified meeting point at the top of the mountain 30 minutes before departure:
185 Chemin du Massif Petite-Rivière-Saint-François, QC, G0A 2L0
- Minimum age requirement: 10 years old
- We strongly encourage adult supervision for children ages 10–14
- A guardian's signature is required for participants ages 10–17
- Sledding duration: Approximately 2 hours
- Depart from the summit, just behind the Snow School
- Sled trail is a dedicated, groomed, natural snow-covered trail
- Transportation is via snowcat from the Summit Lodge to the trailhead
- Helmets are mandatory
- Although helmets are disinfected between each use, we encourage you to bring your personal helmet, a thin toque without a pompom, and a neck warmer
Corporate groups or parties of 20+
To inquire about sledding for a corporate group or parties of 20+ people, contact our sales department at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Combo ski and sledding ticket
Want to pack your day with non-stop adventure? We offer combination tickets for sledding (one run) and skiing/riding (half day;amorpm).
To make sure you have a great time, remember to bring:
- Warm boots, toque, and mitts
- Warm winter outerwear
View our sledding guide HERE.
- For cancellations made 16+ days before the activity date, a full refund will be issued.
- For cancellations made 15 days or less before the activity date, no refunds will be issued.
- There are no refunds for no-shows or late arrivals.
- View our cancellation and modification policies.
For information and cancellations, please contact us at 418-632-5876, ext. 4062 or toll free at 1 877 536 2774, ext. 4062.
For any delay in the activity, please note that refunds will not be issued.