Semi-Detached Chalet-forêt 26a
The Chalets-Forêt are perched in a coniferous forest overlooking the St. Lawrence Valley and offer a breathtaking view of the river and the mountain. The chalets spread out on several levels: the living spaces on the top level that offer a panoramic view and the bedrooms on the intermediate level with views on the forest.
The unit offers the following opportunities:
- Ski-in / ski-out: Direct access to the ski trails of Le Massif de Charlevoix
- Direct access to the cross-country ski trails of the Sentiers des caps (via the woods)
- Direct access to mountain bike trails
- Snowshoeing trails nearby
- Hiking trails nearby
Level 2 :
- Fully equipped kitchen with fully equipped island and dining room for 10 people
- Living room / fireplace (Logs not included)
- Powder room
- Balcony with barbecue (summer only)
Level 1: MAIN ENTRANCE
- Bedroom with 1 single bed above a Double bed and 1 single trundle bed (2 adults, 2 children)
- Bedroom with 1 single bed above a Queen size bed and 1 single trundle bed (2 adults, 2 children)
- Bedroom with 1 Queen bed, 2 bunkbeds and 1 single trundle bed (2 adults, 3 children)
- Bathroom with bath and shower
- Outdoor ski/board and bike locker
Level 0 :
- Family room / double sofa bed
- 55'' flat screen HD TV / Bell Fibe and Bose speaker
- Pool table
- Bathroom with shower and washer/dryer
- Heated floor
- Access to the spa
• Fully equipped kitchen (utensils, cookware, glasses, wine glass, plastic bowls, Bodum milk frother, electric fondue pan (2), electric raclette pan (2), panini pan, kettle, toaster, microwave)
• Ninja filter coffee machine (espresso, carafe, cup)
• Two fridges (kitchen and 0 level)
• 21 inch computer monitor for teleworking
• Outdoor locker for skis/boards, mountain bikes and other sports equipment
• Cleaning products provided for the duration of the stay
• Sanitary paper, paper towels, tissues provided for the beginning of the stay
• Bedding and towels provided
• Central hoover
• Air conditioning / air exchanger
• Washer / dryer with soap provided
• Ironing board and iron
• Playpen / potty / booster seat for table
• Wi-Fi Internet
• Flat screen TV with Bell Fibe
• Pool table
• Board games
• Marshall and Bose Bluetooth speakers
• Spa 6 people
• BBQ (spring/summer only)
• Patio table and chairs (spring/summer only)
• Fireplace (Logs not included)*
*Only ecological logs without glue are allowed. Natural wood is strictly forbidden.
- Ski-in / Ski-out (within 400 meters of a ski access)
- 20 minutes from downtown Baie-Saint-Paul
- 45 minutes from the Casino de Charlevoix
- 60 minutes from Quebec City
Arrivals / Departures
- The arrival time is set at 5pm in all buildings.
- The departure time is set at 11am for all buildings.
- Reservation policy here
For customers traveling with new or existing direct bookings for stays in one of our accommodation, the following conditions apply:
- Cancellation must be submitted in writing ahead of time to the owner and / or to the rental agency.
- If the cancellation notice is received at least 31 days before the rental starting date, the down payment of [30 %] Wont’ be returned in lieu of damages and the balance won’t be debited from your credit card.
- When the cancellation notice is received less than 30 days before the rental starting date, all sums to be received will be charged in lieu of damages.
- In the situation where the stay should be canceled or interrupted due to unforeseen problems with the building (water, electricity, etc.) the landlord's liability would be limited to the rental cost. The unused days would then be refunded, but no additional compensation would be granted.
- Acceptance of this rental may sometimes be subject to the final approval of the building owner. Examples: Incorrect price not conforming to the website AND / OR excess number of permitted persons, (unless these have been previously accepted by the latter), etc.