The descent by sled is not continuous. There are several stops along the way that require walking a few metres. You'll even stop at a warm mid-point chalet where you’ll be welcomed in for a well-deserved break.
You must reserve your seats in advance via our online store
Presence required 30 minutes before your departure at the top of the mountain 185 Chemin du Massif, Petite-Rivière-Saint-François, QC G0A 2L0
Minimum age is 10. There’s no maximum
Supervision of children aged 10 to 14 is strongly suggested
Guardian's signature is required for ages 10 to 17
Duration of activity: About 2 hrs
- Departure point: At the summit, behind the Snow School
- Groomed, natural snow-covered trail reserved for sledding
- Transportation by snowcat-cab, from summit chalet to trailhead
- Helmets are mandatory
With the current pandemic and although helmets are disinfected between each use, we suggest that you bring your personal helmet, a thin hat without a pompom and a neck warmer.
Group - corporate or 15 people and more
For any request concerning your company or for a group of 15 people or more, contact our sales department by email at
Ski and sledding day
Do you want to combine your sledding activity with a half-day of skiing (AM or PM) to fully enjoy the mountain? Advantageous pricing for the ski-sled product $ 123 + taxes on weekdays and $ 128 on weekends and holidays
To make sure you have a great time, remember to bring:
- Warm boots, hat, mitts
- Warm winter outerwear
- If the reservation is cancelled sixteen (16) days before the activity date, a full refund will be remitted on individual cancellations.
- If the reservation is cancelled or made fifteen (15) days or less prior to the activity date, no refund will apply.
- No refunds on no-shows or late arrivals.
- Cancellation and modification policies
For information and cancellations, please contact us at 418-632-5876, ext. 4062 or toll free at 1 877 536 2774, ext. 4062.
For any delay in the activity, please note that no refund will be granted.