OPENING SEPTEMBER 19
It is during Le Massif en couleurs that you can finally hit the 20 km of mountain bike trails at le Massif!
An unforgettable experience accessible to all.
It is with 12 enduro-style tracks that the mountain bike operation begins on September 19.
Beginner, intermediate and advanced slopes, mostly downhill, alternating with a few small climbs. Without technical difficulty, the tracks are designed to have fun at all levels, all speeds.
Spectacular views worthy of the Massif.
The lifts are by gondola only.
- Helmet mandatory.
- Mandatory ticket purchased online in advance.
- Limit of tickets available per day
- Downhill bike not recommended
- No equipment rental on site.
Dates and hours of operation
The mountain will be in operation from 9 a.m. to 4 p.m.
- September 19 & 20
- September 26 & 27
- October 3 & 4
- October 10, 11 & 12
* Family: limit of 4 tickets per family. 2 adults, 2 children aged 17 and under
** Friends of Le Massif:
Pass holders 2019-2020 and 2020-2021 - Cottage owners - Employees - Spouses and family employees - volunteers unlimited day
- Discount of 50% of the ticket price for Friends of Le Massif, as a gift certificate to be used at Le Massif for the next season ONLY on the price of the unlimited day mountain bike ticket.