Situated in the heart of the Camp-Boule sector, Les Refuges are small homes that are ideal for people who enjoy nature and an active lifestyle. Ideally located, they allow you to have easy access to the mountain bike and hiking trails during the summer or the ski slopes, cross-country ski trails as well as snowshoeing and backcountry skiing spots in the winter. Clustered in groups of three chalets, the units can house 4 to 6 people. The chalets were designed with comfort, convenience and durability in mind.
No pets allowed
1 living room with sofa bed and fireplace
- 1 kitchen with island and dining area to eat (8 seats)
- 1 bedroom with 1 queen bed
- 1 bedroom with 2 sets of simple bunk bed
1 bathroom with a shower 1 laundry room 1 terrace
Equipped kitchen (pots and pans, dishes, utensils, assorted glassware, coffee maker, one electric fondue pot, raclette stove, etc.) Cleaning products supplied for duration of stay Toilet paper, paper towels, facial tissue provided for beginning of stay Bedding / towels for comfort rooms a nd all the bathrooms Fireplace / 6 ecological logs (Only available from November to May) Washer / dryer, soap provided for the start of the stay
- Dishwasher soap provided for the start of the stay
- Internet WI-FI
2 televisions with cable CD sound system DVD player
- At the foot of the Charlevoix Massif near the slopes
- 20 minutes from downtown Baie-Saint-Paul
- 50 minutes from the Casino de Charlevoix
- 60 minutes form Quebec City
ARRIVALS / DEPARTURES
- The arrival time is set at 5:00 PM in all buildings.
- The departure time is set at 11:00 AM, for all buildings.
- Reservation policy here
For customers traveling with new or existing direct bookings for stays in one of our accommodation, the following conditions apply:
- Cancellation must be submitted in writing ahead of time to the owner and / or to the rental agency.
- If the cancellation notice is received at least 31 days before the rental starting date, the down payment of [30 %] Wont’ be returned in lieu of damages and the balance won’t be debited from your credit card.
- When the cancellation notice is received less than 30 days before the rental starting date, all sums to be received will be charged in lieu of damages.
- In the situation where the stay should be canceled or interrupted due to unforeseen problems with the building (water, electricity, etc.) the landlord's liability would be limited to the rental cost. The unused days would then be refunded, but no additional compensation would be granted.
- Acceptance of this rental may sometimes be subject to the final approval of the building owner. Examples: Incorrect price not conforming to the website AND / OR excess number of permitted persons, (unless these have been previously accepted by the latter), etc.