These deep nature forest chalets are tucked away among the conifers overlooking the St. Lawrence Valley, with commanding mountain and riverside views. Each three-storey chalet features top-floor common areas that open up onto gorgeous scenery, with bedrooms on the second level ‒ a more intimate floor offering lovely glimpses through treed glades.
- 1 fully equipped kitchen with island and fully equipped dining room
1 living room with an HD flat - screen TV, fireplace with pellets and 1 sofa bed
- 1 bathroom with shower
- 1 laundry
- 1 terrace
- 2 bedrooms with 1 queen bed
- 1 bedroom with 2 single beds
- 1 bathroom with shower and separate bath
1 boudoir with HD flat screen TV and two single futons for children
1 entrance hall with walk - in
- 1 room with 2 single beds
Equipped kitchen (pots and pans, dishes, utensils, assorted glassware, coffee maker, one electric fondue pot, raclette stove, etc.)
- Cleaning products supplied for duration of stay
Toilet paper, paper towels, facial tissue provided for beginning of stay
- Bedding / towels for comfort rooms and all the bathrooms
- Pellets provided / fireplace with pelletsr
- Washer / dryer, soap provided
- Dishwasher / soap provided
- Internet WI-FI
- 2 televisions with cable
- CD sound system
- Direct access to the slopes of the Massif de Charlevoix
20 minutes from downtown Baie - Saint - Paul
- 45 minutes from the Casino de Charlevoix
- 1 hour from Quebec City
ARRIVALS / DEPARTURES
The arrival time is set at 17:00 in all buildings. As for the departure time, it can vary from one building to another, either 11:00 or noon, please refer to your lease for details.
- 30% of the rental cost is required when booking.
- The remaining balance of the entire rental is made upon arrival.
- 70% of the rental balance is due on arrival.
- 100% of the cost, when the reservation is made less than thirty (30) days before the start date of the stay.
- Online payment (Visa-Master-Card).
- A pre-authorization of $ 200 to $ 500 will be required on credit card, on day of arrival, as a deposit on the unit. In the event of breakage, uncleanliness in the unit or if the regulations are not respected, the security deposit, partial or complete, may be withheld without notice. If everything is in order, the security deposit will be released after the unit has been checked by the maintenance department.
For customers traveling with new or existing direct bookings for stays in one of our accommodation until April 30th, 2021, the following conditions apply:
- If the cancellation notice is received more than thirty-one (31) days before the start date of the stay, no charge will be retained.
- If the cancellation is made less than thirty (30) days preceding the date of the stay, the deposit of 30% will be retained by the landlord as damages and the balance of your rental will not be debited from your credit card.
- Cancellation due to COVID-19: The stay can be cancelled and refunded in full at any time if the public authorities do noted allow access to the Charlevoix region or do not allow you to leave your residence.
- For any bookings after April 30th, 2021, our normal cancellation policy applies.
Any exception request will be examined and considered only on a case-by-case basis.