The Chalets-forêt are perched in a coniferous forest overlooking the St. Lawrence Valley and offer a breathtaking view of the river and the mountain. The chalets spread out on several levels: the living spaces on the top level that offer a panoramic view and the bedrooms on the intermediate level with views on the forest.
3 star classification
No pets allowed
The unit offers the following opportunities :
Direct access to the slopes of the Massif de Charlevoix;
Direct access to the cross-country ski trail;
Direct access to snowshoe trails;
400 meters from the mountain bike trail;
Hiking trails nearby.
Level 3 :
- Fully equipped kitchen with fully fitted island and dining room for 9 people;
- Living room with a 50-inch 4K UHD smart TV and ecological log fireplace;
Level 2 : main entrance
- 1 bedroom with 1 Queen bed (2 people);
- 1 bedroom with 1 Queen bed (2 people);
- 1 bedroom with 1 double bed with 1 bunk bed (3 people);
- Bathroom with shower.
Ground floor :
- Spa access;
- Bathroom with bath and shower;
- Laundry room;
- Family room with double sectional sofa bed with mattress available (2 people);
- High table that can be used for workplace or board games;
- 50 inch HD TV, equipped with Chromecast and DVD player with bluetooth speaker;
- Hobbies : Air hockey table, board games, arcades (available end of August 2021).
- Fully equipped kitchen : cookware, dishes, utensils, assorted glasses, microwave, quadruple toaster, filter coffee maker, electric can opener, small counter oven, Crock Pot, electric fondue pan, raclette pan (extension available);
- Refrigerator with external water and ice dispenser with EveryDrop filter;
- Air conditioning and air exchanger;
- Cleaning products provided for the duration of the stay;
- Sanitary paper, paper towels, facial tissue provided for the start of the stay;
- Bedding / towels provided;
- Washer / dryer, soap provided;
- Hair dryer, iron and small ironing board;
- Vacuum cleaner - battery broom;
- Ecological log fireplace (6 ecological logs available from November to May);
- BBQ on terrace with panoramic view of the river (BBQ out of service from October 1st to April 30th);
- Private SPA with 6 places (open year round) facing a superb wooded area;
- WI-FI Internet, 50 inch 4K UHD Smart TV, Bell Fibe;
- 50 inch HD TV with Chromecast and DVD player with various movies (over 100 DVD's) at your disposal;
- Various board games;
- Air hockey table for 4 players (dimension 48 X 84 inches) and equipped with a stopwatch and electronic score counter with several fames modes)
- Arcade machine with more than 5000 thousand games in the years 70-80-90 (available end of August)
- Outdoor shed to store your ski / snowboard / bike.
- Direct access to the slopes of the Massif de Charlevoix
20 minutes from downtown Baie - Saint - Paul 45 minutes from t he Casino de Charlevoix
- 60 minutes from Quebec City
ARRIVALS / DEPARTURES
- The arrival time is set at 5:00 PM in all buildings.
- The departure time is set at 11:00 AM, for all buildings.
- Reservation policy here
For customers traveling with new or existing direct bookings for stays in one of our accommodation, the following conditions apply:
- Cancellation must be submitted in writing ahead of time to the owner and / or to the rental agency.
- If the cancellation notice is received at least 31 days before the rental starting date, the down payment of [30 %] Wont’ be returned in lieu of damages and the balance won’t be debited from your credit card.
- When the cancellation notice is received less than 30 days before the rental starting date, all sums to be received will be charged in lieu of damages.
- In the situation where the stay should be canceled or interrupted due to unforeseen problems with the building (water, electricity, etc.) the landlord's liability would be limited to the rental cost. The unused days would then be refunded, but no additional compensation would be granted.
- Acceptance of this rental may sometimes be subject to the final approval of the building owner. Examples: Incorrect price not conforming to the website AND / OR excess number of permitted persons, (unless these have been previously accepted by the latter), etc.