Semi-Detached Chalet-forêt 25b (2 bedrooms)
The Chalets-Forêt are perched in a coniferous forest overlooking the St. Lawrence Valley and offer a breathtaking view of the river and the mountain. The chalets spread out on several levels: the living spaces on the top level that offer a panoramic view and the bedrooms on the intermediate level with views on the forest.
The unit offers the following opportunities:
- Ski access within walking distance (400 to 800 metres)
- Access to snowshoeing and cross-country skiing trails
- Access to mountain bike trails
- Hiking trails nearby
- Electric vehicle charging station
- 6/7 persons spa
- BBQ (coming soon may to october)
- Fireplace (Logs not included)
- Balcony with outdoor tables and chairs for 6 persons (may to october)
- Outside storage for skis, boards and bikes
Ground floor (ENTRANCE) :
- Open space : livingroom, dining area and kitchen for 6 persons
- Equipped kitchen with island
- Entrance hall fitted with hooks, storage, bench, ski/board rack, stair gate (for children)
- Living room with sofa bed and a HD smart TV Roku & Bell 60 inches
- Fireplace (logs not included)
- Balcony with river view
Garden floor :
- Bedroom with 1 Queen bed
- Bedroom with 1 Queen bed and 1 single bunk bed
- Bathroom with shower, heated mirror, radiant floor / laundry room
- Access to hot tub 6/7 persons
- Fully equipped kitchen (Coffee machine filter, fondue pot, raclette stove 3/1, microwave, toaster, kettle, panini grill)
- Charging station for a 240 volt electric vehicle
- Ski/board equipment rack
- Outside storage for skis, boards and bikes with storage shelves
- Hot Tub 6/7 seats
- Toilet paper, tissues and hand paper provided for the beginning of your stay
- Bedding and towels provided
- Board games
- Washing/Drying machines, soap provided
- Dishwasher, soap provided
- Iron and ironing board
- Hair dryer
- Radiant floor / heated mirror (bathroom)
- Central hoover
- Fireplace (Logs not included)*
- Air exchanger and air conditioning
- Internet WI-FI
- HD smart TV Roku & Bell 60 inches (YouTube/Netflix/Amazon Prime Video and others)
- Mini Bluetooth stereo system
- Alarm clock
- BBQ (coming soon may to october)
- Patio table and chairs (may to october)
- 2 extra folding chairs
- First aid kit
- 1 yoga mat
- Removable protective barrier for fireplace and protective barrier for stairs (children)
- Baby playpen and high chair
- Safe deposit box
*Only ecological logs without glue are allowed. Natural wood is strictly forbidden.
- Ski access at walking distance (400 to 800 meters)
- 20 minutes from downtown Baie-Saint-Paul
- 45 minutes from the Casino de Charlevoix
- 60 minutes from Quebec City
Arrivals / Departures
- The arrival time is set at 5pm in all buildings.
- The departure time is set at 11am for all buildings.
- Reservation policy here
For customers traveling with new or existing direct bookings for stays in one of our accommodation, the following conditions apply:
- Cancellation must be submitted in writing ahead of time to the owner and / or to the rental agency.
- If the cancellation notice is received at least 31 days before the rental starting date, the down payment of [30 %] Wont’ be returned in lieu of damages and the balance won’t be debited from your credit card.
- When the cancellation notice is received less than 30 days before the rental starting date, all sums to be received will be charged in lieu of damages.
- In the situation where the stay should be canceled or interrupted due to unforeseen problems with the building (water, electricity, etc.) the landlord's liability would be limited to the rental cost. The unused days would then be refunded, but no additional compensation would be granted.
Acceptance of this rental may sometimes be subject to the final approval of the building owner. Examples: Incorrect price not conforming to the website AND / OR excess number of permitted persons, (unless these have been previously accepted by the latter), etc.