This unit is equipped of a heated floor in each piece, a wood-burning fireplace, generous windows, wooden interior finish, mud-room for equipment, large kitchen island. Modular type construction allowed a high finish level and an incomparable comfort.
- 1 living room with sofa bed and fireplace (Logs not included)
- 1 kitchen with island and dining area to eat (6 places)
- 1 bedroom with 1 queen bed
- 1 bedroom with 1 queen bed and simple bunk bed (see note)
- 1 bathroom with a shower and bath
- 1 laundry room
- 1 terrace with hot tub for 6 people
Note:The single bed on the 2nd level is elevated enough for an adult to sit comfortably in the queen bed. It is therefore perfect for a couple. The single bed upstairs is accessible by stairs and not a ladder for the safety of your children.
- Equipped kitchen (pots and pans, dishes, utensils, assorted glassware, filter coffee maker, expresso coffeemaker and 1 electric fondue pot, etc.)
- Toilet paper provided for beginning of stay
- Bedding / towels
- Fireplace (Logs not included)*
- Laveuse / sécheuse, savon fourni (3 capsules)
- Washer / dryer, soap provided for the start of the stay (3 capsules)
- Dishwasher, soap provided for the start of the stay (6 capsules)
- Internet WI-FI
- 1 television with cable 32 inches
- DVD player
- 1 terrace
*Only ecological logs without glue are allowed. Natural wood is strictly forbidden.
- Close to Le Massif de Charlevoix slopes
- 20 minutes from downtown Baie-Saint-Paul
- 50 minutes from the Casino de Charlevoix
- 60 minutes form Quebec City
Arrivals / Departures
- The arrival time is set at 5pm in all buildings.
- The departure time is set at 11am, for all buildings.
- Reservation policy here
- # CITQ298528
For customers traveling with new or existing direct bookings for stays in one of our accommodation, the following conditions apply:
- Cancellation must be submitted in writing ahead of time to the owner and / or to the rental agency.
- If the cancellation notice is received at least 31 days before the rental starting date, the down payment of [30 %] Wont’ be returned in lieu of damages and the balance won’t be debited from your credit card.
- When the cancellation notice is received less than 30 days before the rental starting date, all sums to be received will be charged in lieu of damages.
- In the situation where the stay should be canceled or interrupted due to unforeseen problems with the building (water, electricity, etc.) the landlord's liability would be limited to the rental cost. The unused days would then be refunded, but no additional compensation would be granted.
- Acceptance of this rental may sometimes be subject to the final approval of the building owner. Examples: Incorrect price not conforming to the website AND / OR excess number of permitted persons, (unless these have been previously accepted by the latter), etc.