Reserve your mountain bike or gondola access or gondola.
From June 19 to October 11, 2021, 10 a.m. to 5 p.m.
Bike days will be subject to quotas. This means that a limited number, by predetermined date, of day tickets are sold online. Another way to secure your access to the mountain this summer!
* The quantities of tickets available are determined according to the restrictions that will be imposed by public health.
Open from Friday to Sunday
Open 7 days a week the following dates:
- • From June 19 to July 4, 2021
- • From July 16 to August 1, 2021
Beginner, intermediate and advanced slopes, mostly downhill, alternating with a few small climbs. Without technical difficulty, the tracks are designed to have fun at all levels, all speeds. Lift by chairlift.
DAILY TICKET PURCHASE PROCEDURE:
In order to maximize your time and ours when you arrive at the mountain, here is how to efficiently purchase your day tickets online.
1- Creation of your profile
- IMPORTANT: You must create a profile for each person who will have a day ticket.
2- Purchase of tickets
- IMPORTANT: You must purchase each day ticket corresponding to each profile created previously.
3- Purchase of the Le Massif VISA
- IMPORTANT: You must purchase 1 Le Massif Visa for each person who will have a ticket on their first visit. The Massif Visa is your rigid card that you can then top up on each of your visits, and thus avoid going through the ticket office again.
Once you've completed all of these steps, all that's left is to go to the outdoor ticket office on your first visit, and you're good to go.
** We ask you to get rid of your old tickets and only keep your Massif Visa with you, this will greatly help your passage through the gates **
*Advantageous prices for families of 3 to 4 people.
- View or moutain bike daily rates policy here
***The gondola ticket is valid for a single return trip on the same day. It is possible to get off the gondola at the base or at the top to enjoy the hiking trails and take another gondola ride later in the day. Please note that one-way tickets are not available.
We have implemented sanitary and health measures to protect our customers as well as our 2021 summer season. We ask you to respect these measures on the Massif de Charlevoix territory at all times. To find out more, we invite you to read our 2021 Mountain Guide.
Expires October 2021.