THE MASSIF'S MOUNTAIN BIKE POLICY
Mountain Bike Tickets
Due to the measures put in place to reduce COVID-19, we’ve limited the number of tickets available in order to offer the best experience to our clients (easier to respect physical distancing and reduce waiting time for the chairlifts and the gondolas).
You must therefore purchase your tickets in advance in our online store.
- If you visited our mountain during the winter 2020-2021 season and have the Massif Visa card, it remains valid for the 2021 summer season.
- You must come to the ticket office, the day of your activity, with a proof of purchase to pick up your tickets for the day.
To go up the mountain, you must use the chairlifts and the gondola.
- There are no paths up the mountain.
The Massif has a vertical drop of more than 650 m and it is a steep terrain. It is most probably the longest and most difficult uphill climb in Quebec and the Massif is only at an early stage of development!
- It is forbidden to go up the ski slopes, one-way bike paths or getting a ride to access the trails.
- The tickets not only include the gondola ride, it also includes access to the trails.
- Electric bikes are allowed on the trails.
- However, you must purchase a ticket. It is impossible to go up the mountain with your electric bike for the moment.
Courtesy Is Always Best
- The trails were created to welcome people from all levels: beginners, intermediates and experts. We therefore ask that you remain courteous on the trails so that everyone can enjoy their day safely.
To see the measures we put in place to reduce COVID-19, please click here.