LE MASSIF LIKE YOU'VE NEVER SEEN IT BEFORE
Le Massif is offering you a whole new way of discovering the mountain with a 7,5 km sledge run at nighttime, with only a headlight to light the way. There is nothing like it in Quebec!
- Must be onsite 30 minutes before your departure
- Must be 10 years or older
- We strongly suggest the supervision of kids between the ages of 10 and 14
- The signature of a legal guardian is required for kids between the ages 10 and 17
- Duration of activity : around 2 hours
- Departures take place at the summit of the mountain, behind the Snow School.
- Each participant is provided a headlight of 500 lumens
- Certified guides onsite to welcome you as well as supervise your practice run (school trail) and guide you down the slope
- Groomed ski trails that are reserved for sledding, transport service by snowcat from the Summit Chalet you down the slope
- Hot beverages and water offered at the mid-mountain log cabin
- Helmet is mandatory
Dates and hours of operation
- 4 departures per evening : 4:30 p.m., 5:30 p.m., 6:30 p.m. and 7:30 p.m. Available only on :
- December 29, 2019
- January 11, 2020
- February 8, 2020
- February 15, 2020
- February 21, 2020
- February 29, 2020
- March 7, 2020
*Taxes not included. Rates are in Canadian dollars and are subjet to change without prior notice.
To fully enjoy the activity, don't forget :
- To be onsite 30 minutes before your departure
- Warm winter boots (no ski boots)
- Snow suits
- Ski goggles
- Mandatory helmet (there are a few available helmets onsite)
- A few helpful tips
Cancellations or modifications of your reservation
After your reservation, you will receive :
- A confirmation document. Please review and make sure all information is valid (number of participants, date, hours, etc.) In the event of an error, please contact the sledding ticket office : 418 632-5876 extension 4062 or call our toll-free numbert : 1 877 536-2774 extension 4062.
- A document with all the information pertaining to our «Cancellation and/or modification of a reservation » policy. For any question concerning the interpretation or the application of this policy, please contact by email the Ticket Office Manager at the following adresse : firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Cancellation and modification policy(PDF)
If you arrive after the scheduled departure time, no reimbursement will be given.