An all-new nomadic campground for VanLife lovers is opening its doors, at the base of the mountain, directly near the P3 parking lot (close to the Maillard Express base)
The village is strategically situated near the hiking trails and the main ski lift for mountain biking. It is possible to settle there for longer stays in the Charlevoix region.
- Campervans, truck campers, trailers and tent trailers up to 25 feet (7,6m);
- Tents are not accepted;
- Only one vehicle per space.
- June 18, 2021 to October 11, 2021
- $45 +tx ** (rates at all times for pass holders)
- From July 5 to October 7, 2021, on Mondays, Tuesdays, Wednesdays and Thursdays, except for the following dates :
- July 16 to August 1, 2021
- September 6, 2021
- $82,50tx **Includes 1 mountain bike ticket
- This includes one (1) mountain bike ticket per night or two (2) round trip gondola rides per night (refund for the mountain bike ticket if the ticket has already been purchased or if the visitor has a season pass)
From June 19 to October 11, 2021, on Fridays, Saturdays and Sundays as well as the following dates:
June 19 to July 4, 2021
July 16 to August 1, 2021
September 6, 2021
** Minimum of 2 nights
Opening hours of the reception desk
- From 8 h 30 a.m. to 7 h 30 p.m. at the Hébergement Le Massif's reception desk.
Types and number of sites
- 30 sites with a fire pit and a picnic table;
- There are no sites with electricity;
- Firewood on sale at the reception desk.
- Gravel, accessible to all types of vehicles.
Distance to bathrooms and showers
- Chemical toilets on site
- Interior bathrooms 400m away (from 8 h 30 a.m. to 7 h 30 p.m.);
- No showers on site.
Fresh water hookups to fill canisters and water tanks
- 300 m away at alltimes (Outsides of the reception desk).
Use of a generator
- Only between 9 and 10 a.m.
Curfew : 10 p.m.
It is prohibited to camp elsewhere on the Le Massif de Charlevoix's teritory
It is strictly prohibited to use the mountain bike trails outside of operating hours.