Pets accepted (Extra charge)
- Kitchen with island and dining area to eat
- Living room with sofa bed & 1 armchair and fireplace
- 1 bedroom with 1 Queen bed
- 1 futon with single bunk bed and a single bunk bed (5 places)
- Bathroom with a shower
- Laundry room
- Terrace with table and BBQ
- Equipped kitchen (filter coffee maker, electric fondue pot, raclette stove, microwave)
- Toilet paper provided for beginning of stay
- Bedding and towels
- Fireplace / 6 ecological logs (Only available from November to May)
- Washer / dryer, soap provided
- Dishwasher, soap provided
- Internet WI-FI
- 2 TV : 51" and 32" BELL TV
Ski - in/Ski - out at the top the mountain
- 20 minutes from downtown Baie-Saint-Paul
- 50 minutes from the Casino de Charlevoix
- 60 minutes form Quebec City
ARRIVALS / DEPARTURES
- The arrival time is set at 5:00 PM in all buildings.
- The departure time is set at 11:00 AM, for all buildings.
- Reservation policy here
For customers traveling with new or existing direct bookings for stays in one of our accommodation, the following conditions apply:
- Cancellation must be submitted in writing ahead of time to the owner and / or to the rental agency.
- If the cancellation notice is received at least 31 days before the rental starting date, the down payment of [30 %] Wont’ be returned in lieu of damages and the balance won’t be debited from your credit card.
- When the cancellation notice is received less than 30 days before the rental starting date, all sums to be received will be charged in lieu of damages.
- In the situation where the stay should be canceled or interrupted due to unforeseen problems with the building (water, electricity, etc.) the landlord's liability would be limited to the rental cost. The unused days would then be refunded, but no additional compensation would be granted.
- Acceptance of this rental may sometimes be subject to the final approval of the building owner. Examples: Incorrect price not conforming to the website AND / OR excess number of permitted persons, (unless these have been previously accepted by the latter), etc.