The Chalets-forêt are perched in a coniferous forest overlooking the St. Lawrence Valley and offer a breathtaking view of the river and the mountain. The chalets spread out on several levels: the living spaces on the top level that offer a panoramic view and the bedrooms on the intermediate level with views on the forest.
Pets are not accepted
- Open spaced : livingroom, dining area and kitchen with island
- Livingroom with HD flat screen TV (Bell Fibe)
- Powder room
- Laundry room
- Bedroom #1 : un lit Queen
- Bedroom #2 : un lit Queen
- Bedroom #3 : un lit Double
- Bathroom with shower
- Spa access
- Play room: Air Hockey table
- Sofa bed
- Bathroom with shower and bath
- Equipped kitchen (Keurig Coffee maker (no pods), electric fondue pot, raclette stove)
- Cleaning products supplied for duration of stay
- Toilet paper, paper towels, facial tissue provided for beginning of stay
- Bedding and towels provided
- Fireplace / 6 ecological logs (Only available from November to May)
- Washer / dryer, soap provided
- Central vacuum
- Dishwasher / soap provided
- Air exchanger and air conditioning
- Internet WI-FI
- 2 televisions with cable, CD sound system, DVD
- Terrace and BBQ
- Hot Tub 6 seats
- Electric car wall charger
- Boots warmer machine
- Direct access to the slopes of the Massif de Charlevoix
20 minutes from downtown Baie - Saint - Paul 45 minutes from t he Casino de Charlevoix
- 60 minutes from Quebec City
ARRIVALS / DEPARTURES
- The arrival time is set at 5:00 PM in all buildings.
- The departure time is set at 11:00 AM, for all buildings.
- Reservation policy here
For customers traveling with new or existing direct bookings for stays in one of our accommodation, the following conditions apply:
- Cancellation must be submitted in writing ahead of time to the owner and / or to the rental agency.
- If the cancellation notice is received at least 31 days before the rental starting date, the down payment of [30 %] Wont’ be returned in lieu of damages and the balance won’t be debited from your credit card.
- When the cancellation notice is received less than 30 days before the rental starting date, all sums to be received will be charged in lieu of damages.
- In the situation where the stay should be canceled or interrupted due to unforeseen problems with the building (water, electricity, etc.) the landlord's liability would be limited to the rental cost. The unused days would then be refunded, but no additional compensation would be granted.
- Acceptance of this rental may sometimes be subject to the final approval of the building owner. Examples: Incorrect price not conforming to the website AND / OR excess number of permitted persons, (unless these have been previously accepted by the latter), etc.