The Chalets-forêt are perched in a coniferous forest overlooking the St. Lawrence Valley and offer a breathtaking view of the river and the mountain. The chalets spread out on several levels: the living spaces on the top level that offer a panoramic view and the bedrooms on the intermediate level with views on the forest.
Les animaux ne sont pas acceptés
CHARACTERISTICS OF THE RESIDENCE
- Up to 3 bedrooms
- 9 foot ceilings on the top floor
- Wood fireplace
- Large fenestration with abundant natural light and ventilation
- Balcony accessible on the top floor with aluminum and tempered glass railing
- Air exchanger and air conditioning
- Two outdoor parking spaces.
- Well and septic system (for 2 units)
- Hot Tub for 6 people
- Walking distance to the ski slopes at the summit
- Forest environment, designed in accordance with nature
- The residences are oriented to maximize the stunning vistas
- 1 fully equipped kitchen with Keurig coffe maker with fully fitted island and dining room for 8 persons
- 1 living room with an HD flat
- screen TV
- Wood Fireplace
- Bedroom 1 with a Queen bed
- Bedroom 2 with 2 double bed
- Bedroom 3 with 1 Queen bed
- Hot Tub 6 people
- Direct access to the slopes of the Massif de Charlevoix
20 minutes from downtown Baie - Saint - Paul 45 minutes from t he Casino de Charlevoix
- 1 hour from Quebec City
ARRIVALS / DEPARTURES
The arrival time is set at 17:00 in all buildings. As for the departure time, it can vary from one building to another, either 11:00 or noon, please refer to your lease for details.
- 30% of the rental cost is required when booking.
- The remaining balance of the entire rental is made upon arrival.
- 70% of the rental balance is due on arrival.
- 100% of the cost, when the reservation is made less than thirty (30) days before the start date of the stay.
- Online payment (Visa-Master-Card).
- A pre-authorization of $ 200 to $ 500 will be required on credit card, on day of arrival, as a deposit on the unit. In the event of breakage, uncleanliness in the unit or if the regulations are not respected, the security deposit, partial or complete, may be withheld without notice. If everything is in order, the security deposit will be released after the unit has been checked by the maintenance department.
For customers traveling with new or existing direct bookings for stays in one of our accommodation, the following conditions apply:
- Cancellation must be submitted in writing ahead of time to the owner and / or to the rental agency.
- If the cancellation notice is received at least 31 days before the rental starting date, the down payment of [20 %] Wont’ be returned in lieu of damages and the balance won’t be debited from your credit card.
- When the cancellation notice is received less than 30 days before the rental starting date, all sums to be received will be charged in lieu of damages.
- In the situation where the stay should be canceled or interrupted due to unforeseen problems with the building (water, electricity, etc.) the landlord's liability would be limited to the rental cost. The unused days would then be refunded, but no additional compensation would be granted.
- Acceptance of this rental may sometimes be subject to the final approval of the building owner. Examples: Incorrect price not conforming to the website AND / OR excess number of permitted persons, (unless these have been previously accepted by the latter), etc.