The Chalets-forêt are perched in a coniferous forest overlooking the St. Lawrence Valley and offer a breathtaking view of the river and the mountain. The chalets spread out on several levels: the living spaces on the top level that offer a panoramic view and the bedrooms on the intermediate level with views on the forest.
Pets are not allowed
Level 2 :
- Open space : livingroom, dining area and kitchen
- Equipped kitchen with island
- Living room with HD flat screen TV and fireplace
- Powder room
Level 1 :
- Bedroom with 1 Queen bed
- Bedroom with 1 Queen bed
- Bedroom with 2 single bunkbeds
- Bathroom with shower
- Hot tub access
Level 0 :
- Livingroom/ playroom
- Bathroom with shower and bath, laundry room
- Sofa bed
- Fully equipped kitchen (Coffee machine (filter), Nespresso coffee machine (no pods provided), fondue pot, raclette stove)
- Nespresso VERTUO coffee machine
- Cleaning products provided for your stay
- Toilet paper, tissues and hand paper provided for the beginning of your stay
- Bedding and towels provided
- Washing/Drying machines, soap provided
- Dishwasher, soap provided
- Central vacuum
- Fireplace / 6 ecological logs (Only available from November to May)
- Air exchanger and air conditioning
- Hot Tub 6 seats
- Internet WI-FI
- 2 flat screen TV with cable
- Mudroom completely fitted out for ski equipment and boards, boots warmer machine
- Garden equipment
- Air conditioning
- Direct access to the slopes of the Massif de Charlevoix
20 minutes from downtown Baie - Saint - Paul 45 minutes from t he Casino de Charlevoix
- 60 minutes from Quebec City
ARRIVALS / DEPARTURES
- The arrival time is set at 5:00 PM in all buildings.
- The departure time is set at 11:00 AM, for all buildings.
- Reservation policy here
For customers traveling with new or existing direct bookings for stays in one of our accommodation, the following conditions apply:
- Cancellation must be submitted in writing ahead of time to the owner and / or to the rental agency.
- If the cancellation notice is received at least 31 days before the rental starting date, the down payment of [30 %] Wont’ be returned in lieu of damages and the balance won’t be debited from your credit card.
- When the cancellation notice is received less than 30 days before the rental starting date, all sums to be received will be charged in lieu of damages.
- In the situation where the stay should be canceled or interrupted due to unforeseen problems with the building (water, electricity, etc.) the landlord's liability would be limited to the rental cost. The unused days would then be refunded, but no additional compensation would be granted.
- Acceptance of this rental may sometimes be subject to the final approval of the building owner. Examples: Incorrect price not conforming to the website AND / OR excess number of permitted persons, (unless these have been previously accepted by the latter), etc.