Choice location at the foot of the mountain with river or mountain views in certain units, these chalets are ideal for hikers and vacationers. Built by master craftsmen, their modern design is perfect for treating yourself to moments of pure relaxation, after a busy day in the great outdoors.
- 1 fully equipped kitchen with island with 2 bar stools
- 1 dining table
- 1 living room with sofa bed, flat-screen HD TV and gas fireplace
- 1 bathroom with a shower & a bath
- 1 bedroom with 1 queen bed
- 1 laundry room
- Equipped kitchen (pots and pans, dishes, utensils, assorted glassware, filter coffee maker, fondue pot, etc.)
- Cleaning products supplied for duration of stay
- Toilet paper, paper towels, facial tissue provided for beginning of stay
- Bedding / towels for comfort rooms and all the bathrooms
- Gas fireplace
- Washer / dryer, soap provided
- Dishwasher / soap provided
- Internet WI-FI
- 1 television with cable
- At the foot of the Charlevoix Massif near the slopes
- 20 minutes from downtown Baie-Saint-Paul
- 50 minutes from the Casino de Charlevoix
- 75 minutes form Quebec City
ARRIVALS / DEPARTURES
The arrival time is set at 17:00 in all buildings. As for the departure time, it can vary from one building to another, either 11:00 or noon, please refer to your lease for details.
- 30% of the rental cost is required when booking.
- The remaining balance of the entire rental is made upon arrival.
- 70% of the rental balance is due on arrival.
- 100% of the cost, when the reservation is made less than thirty (30) days before the start date of the stay.
- Online payment (Visa-Master-Card).
- A pre-authorization of $ 200 to $ 500 will be required on credit card, on day of arrival, as a deposit on the unit. In the event of breakage, uncleanliness in the unit or if the regulations are not respected, the security deposit, partial or complete, may be withheld without notice. If everything is in order, the security deposit will be released after the unit has been checked by the maintenance department.
For customers traveling with new or existing direct bookings for stays in one of our accommodation until April 30th, 2021, the following conditions apply:
- If the cancellation notice is received more than thirty-one (31) days before the start date of the stay, no charge will be retained.
- If the cancellation is made less than thirty (30) days preceding the date of the stay, the deposit of 30% will be retained by the landlord as damages and the balance of your rental will not be debited from your credit card.
- Cancellation due to COVID-19: The stay can be cancelled and refunded in full at any time if the public authorities do noted allow access to the Charlevoix region or do not allow you to leave your residence.
- For any bookings after April 30th, 2021, our normal cancellation policy applies.
Any exception request will be examined and considered only on a case-by-case basis.