Perfectly located at the foot of the mountain, some of the units have a beautiful view of the St. Lawrence River or of the mountain. These lodging units will be the ideal spot for outdoor enthusiasts or those looking to enjoy the resort life.
No pets allowed
- 1 fully equipped kitchen with island with 2 bar stools
- 1 dining table
- 1 living room with sofa bed, flat-screen HD TV and gas fireplace
- 1 bathroom with a shower & a bath
- 1 bedroom with 1 queen bed
- 1 laundry room
- Equipped kitchen (pots and pans, dishes, utensils, assorted glassware, filter coffee maker, fondue pot, etc.)
- Cleaning products supplied for duration of stay
- Toilet paper, paper towels, facial tissue provided for beginning of stay
- Bedding / towels for comfort rooms and all the bathrooms
- Gas fireplace
- Washer / dryer, soap provided for the start of the stay
- Dishwasher / soap provided for the start of the stay
- Internet WI-FI
- 1 television with cable
- At the base of the ski field near the slopes and chairlifts
- 20 minutes from downtown Baie-Saint-Paul
- 50 minutes from the Casino de Charlevoix
- 75 minutes from Quebec City
ARRIVALS / DEPARTURES
- The arrival time is set at 5:00 PM in all buildings.
- The departure time is set at 11:00 AM, for all buildings.
- Reservation policy here
For customers traveling with new or existing direct bookings for stays in one of our accommodation, the following conditions apply:
- Cancellation must be submitted in writing ahead of time to the owner and / or to the rental agency.
- If the cancellation notice is received at least 31 days before the rental starting date, the down payment of [30 %] Wont’ be returned in lieu of damages and the balance won’t be debited from your credit card.
- When the cancellation notice is received less than 30 days before the rental starting date, all sums to be received will be charged in lieu of damages.
- In the situation where the stay should be canceled or interrupted due to unforeseen problems with the building (water, electricity, etc.) the landlord's liability would be limited to the rental cost. The unused days would then be refunded, but no additional compensation would be granted.
- Acceptance of this rental may sometimes be subject to the final approval of the building owner. Examples: Incorrect price not conforming to the website AND / OR excess number of permitted persons, (unless these have been previously accepted by the latter), etc.