From February 29th until March 8th, activities will be organized that will sure to please kids and parents alike. The full program will be revealed later in the season.
March break at the Massif is a week filled with activities for the whole family. Come take advantage of our mini-activities for your little ones:
- Mini-Guide: Discover our best kept secrets with the Bell guides.
- Mini-Sled: Discover sledding in an obstacle course.
- Mini-Patrol: Learn to how to rescue people in the mountain with first aid activities.
- Mini-Instructor: Become a top instructor.
- Mini-Backcountry: Develop your backcountry skills in Igor’s forest.
- Mini-Groomer: Visit our ski grooming machines!!!
- Mini-Snowfall: Learn how to make magic with snow.
- Mini-Snow-Park: An introduction to the Snow Park in our Beginner Area accompanied by one our experts.