- Location: Chalet Base
- Type: Sport / Loisir
For the Massif Vertical, racers have to choose between skimo, snowshoes or running to race the difficult course. The race is at the Massif de Charlevoix and is presented by Ultra-trail Harricana in collaboration with le Coureur Nordique. Massif Vertical is the most difficult race of the year with a chance to climb 1 800m over 12km.
Saturday February 6, 2016
- From 8:30 AM - Free demo equipments with 30 minutes tryouts every half hour.
- 9AM - Registration and bib pick-up
- 11:30 - Start from the base Lodge
- 13h - PARTY! Professional DJ at the Lodge
- The race can be done on skis, snowshoes or running shoes.
- Online registration closes 24h before the event.
- With the exception of 16 and under, registration will cost 10$ more after February 20th
- Additional fees of 10$ will be charged for on-site registration .
- For Quebec residents, mandatory insurance with FQME. 10$ for the race, 32$ for the year. See ski de montagne option.
- For racers who resides outside of the province, proof of insurance is required for racing.
- The Massif Vertical is part of SkimoEast championship and as such point will be awarded for the general classification.
- Multiple participation prices from our partners.
Information on the course
- Distance : about 12 km.
- Total elevation gains: about 1 800 m.
- Distance : about 4 km.
- Total elevation gains : about 600 m.
Inscription et détails : SkimoEast.com