Senior computer technician
Want to participate in one of the largest tourism development projects in Quebec?
With or without experience. We are here to train you, to supervise you and to make you enjoy all that the mountain has to offer. Full time or part time, send us your resume by email at email@example.com.
Business sector: IT Services
Supervisor: Director of IT Services
Start date: As soon as possible
Your future responsibilities
You will be under the supervision of the IT director and provide technical support to users of various computer systems. You will establish and operate the network, hardware, software and related computer equipment, maintain them and coordinate their use.
Support the IT Director in making decisions regarding the IT environment:
- Ensure the operational maintenance of the computer equipment;
- Carry out regular software and operating system updates;
- Install hardware (computer stations and peripherals);
- Ensure continuity during the absences of the IT director;
- Participate in requests for quotes and research of new equipment for the company;
- Manage the alarm system for the company (equipment maintenance, management of alarm codes, reports and documentation, code distribution);
- Define the computer fleet / inventory tracking / patch management / mobile device management / hardware-software license tracking and document with Manage Engine Desktop Central;
- Install, configure and document with Manage Engine AD Audit Plus (log on, log out, file changes, etc.)
Support managers in their IT work environment:
- Install computer tools and software (printers, computers, telephone, etc.);
- Configure computer tools and software and ensure their proper functioning;
- Connect/wire all devices (telephone, lift access door, etc.);
- Be at the service of users as needed;
- Train users;
- Set up points of sale as needed in the organization (bar, etc.)
- Maximize the efficiency of work tools;
- Establish and apply policies, standards and procedures adapted to the company's vision;
- Optimize equipment;
- Ensure that updates are made to the various systems;
- Evaluate work tools according to the needs of the various departments;
- Ensure basic training
Computer data management - security system
- Make sure the servers are working properly;
- Check logs;
- Manage backup data and perform restore verification;
- Ensure the proper functioning of hardware and software;
- Configure and create codes for users of the alarm system;
- Answer service calls from the alarm central to solve connection problems;
- Manage user access for the entire territory in terms of security;
- Enforce and inform managers of procedures to secure equipment/buildings;
- Install camera surveillance system as needed.
- Monitoring system to be alerted on hardware changes.
Your skills and assets
- College diploma in information technology;
- At least 5 years of relevant experience;
- Great knowledge of the Office Suite;
- French (spoken and written);
- Functional English (understanding of the terms of the field);
- Sense of responsibility;
- Ability to communicate effectively;
- Ability to adapt;
- Attention to detail;
What we offer you
- Free individual ski pass or free family pass (under certain conditions);
- Discounts at the shop, restaurants and Le Massif Snow School;
- Discounts at several Baie-Saint-Paul businesses;
- Employer participation in a group RRSP program;
- Training and continuing education seminars.
If you are interested in joining a human-sized company that is dynamic, open and inclusive, we want to meet you!