Want to participate in one of the largest tourism development projects in Quebec?
With or without experience. We are here to train you, to supervise you and to make you enjoy all that the mountain has to offer. Full time or part time, send us your resume by email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Business sector: Operations
Supervisor : Chair Lift Supervisor
Salary: As per the terms of the collective agreement, possibility of taking into account the experience gained
Start date: As soon as possible
- Perform maintenance and repairs on the company's vehicles (ATVs, snowmobiles, heavy-duty vehicles, light vehicles, etc.);
- Carry out a precise diagnosis of the vehicles in order to detect anomalies that could disrupt its normal operation;
- Establish the maintenance and/or repair schedule in collaboration with the supervisor;
- Consult and archive all documents (operation manual, parts list, warranty, etc.);
- Perform troubleshooting on all vehicles in electricity, hydraulics and mechanics;
- Make recommendations to optimize and improve work techniques and methods;
- Adopt safe work practices and wear mandatory safety equipment;
- The above-mentioned duties are not restrictive; other related duties in line with this job and description or in accordance with his/her abilities, as needed, may be assigned.
Your skills and assets
- Diploma of vocational studies in construction equipment mechanics or any other relevant training (electricity, hydraulics);
- 1 to 2 years of relevant experience in mechanics;
- WHMIS certification (asset);
- Welding certification (steel and aluminum) an asset;
- Possession of a valid driver's license (asset);
- Basic knowledge of the Office Suite (Word, Excel);
- Ability to lift heavy objects (between 50 and 100 lb) and to work outdoors;
- Ability to work in a team and sense of responsibility;
- Thoroughness and organizational skills;
- Understanding of industry terminology in English.
What we offer you
- Free individual ski pass or free family pass (under certain conditions);
- Discounts at the shop, restaurants and Le Massif Snow School;
- Discounts at several Baie-Saint-Paul businesses;
- Employer participation in a group RRSP program;
- Training and continuing education seminars.