Business sector: Food services
Supervisor : Director of Food Services and Catering
Salary: As per the terms of the collective agreement, possibility of taking into account the experience gained
Start date: 2021-12-03
- Prepare, cook, convert food using simple methods and techniques;
- Participate in the service of food;
- Perform any operation to assist a senior cook;
- May be called upon to assist in the preparation of menus through inventory rationalization;
- Monitor inventory levels and submit necessary requisitions in a timely manner;
- Ensure the cleanliness of the equipment and furniture in the work area;
- Ensure proper rotation and preservation of food items;
- Ensure proper rotation and preservation of food items. Comply with hygiene standards and regulations;
- The above duties are not restrictive; other related duties consistent with this job description or within his/her capabilities may be assigned as needed.
Your skills and assets
- Secondary School Vocational Diploma (DEP) in electromechanics;
- A valid driver's license (asset);
- Certificate in high pressure welding;
- WHMIS certification (asset);
- Two-year experience in high pressure welding;
- Experience in driving snowmobiles and recreational vehicles in rough terrain;
- Ability to work at night;
- Ability to work outdoors;
- Ability to adapt and work under pressure;
- Ability to work in a team and sense of responsibility;
- Rigor and determination.
What we offer you
- Free individual ski pass or free family pass (under certain conditions);
- Discounts at the shop, restaurants and Le Massif Snow School;
- Discounts at several Baie-Saint-Paul businesses;
- Employer participation in a group RRSP program;
- Training and continuing education seminars.
If you are interested in joining a human-sized company that is dynamic, open and inclusive,
we want to meet you!