Clerk, service and cash register
Business Sector: Food Service
Supervisor: Food Service and Restaurant Manager
Salary: As per the terms of the collective agreement, possibility of taking into account the experience gained
Start date: 2021-12-03
- Manage customer transactions in the cafeteria;
- Operate a cash register and perform all tasks related to its operation;
- Ensure the supply and handling of certain food and non-food counters;
- Control the quality, cleanliness and safety of the work area;
- Apply any control method of set-up;
- The above duties are not restrictive; other related duties consistent with this job description or within his/her capabilities may be assigned as needed.
Your skills and assets
- High school diploma or in the process of obtaining it;
- Certification in food hygiene and safety (asset);
- Intermediate to advanced level of English;
- Ability to work in a team and sense of responsibility;
- Ability to adapt and work under pressure;
- Attention to detail and organizational skills.
What we offer you
- Free individual ski pass or free family pass (under certain conditions);
- Discounts at the boutique, restaurants and Le Massif Snow School;
- Discounts at several Baie-Saint-Paul merchants;
- Employer participation in a group RRSP program;
- Training and development seminars.