Semi-Detached Chalet-Forêt 28b
The Chalets-Forêt are perched in a coniferous forest overlooking the St. Lawrence Valley and offer a breathtaking view of the river and the mountain. The chalets spread out on several levels: the living spaces on the top level that offer a panoramic view and the bedrooms on the intermediate level with views on the forest.
- Open space: living room, dining area (8 seats) and kitchen
- Equipped kitchen with island
- Living room with HD flat screen TV (Bell Fibre), sofa bed and fireplace (Logs not included)
- Powder room
First Floor: Main Entrance
- Bedroom #1: 1 King bed
- Bedroom #2: 1 Queen bed
- Bedroom #3: 2 single beds
- Bathroom with shower
- Mudroom to store sports equipment and clothes
- Hot Tub access
- Bathroom with shower and bath and laundry room
- Walking distance to the ski slopes at the summit
- Forest environment, designed in accordance with nature
- The residences are oriented to maximize the stunning vistas
- Fully equipped kitchen (Coffee machine (filter), electric fondue pot, electric raclette stove, microwave)
- Cleaning products provided for your stay
- Toilet paper, tissues and hand paper provided for the beginning of your stay
- Bedding and towels provided
- Washing/Drying machines, soap provided
- Dishwasher, soap provided
- Iron and ironing board
- Fireplace (Logs not included)*
- Hot Tub 6 seats
- Internet WI-FI
- 1 TV with cable
- Terrace with river view, table and chairs
*Only ecological logs without glue are allowed. Natural wood is strictly forbidden.
- Ski-in / Ski-out (within 400 meters of a ski access)
- 20 minutes from downtown Baie-Saint-Paul
- 45 minutes from the Casino de Charlevoix
- 60 minutes from Quebec City
Arrivals / Departures
- The arrival time is set at 5pm in all buildings.
- The departure time is set at 11am for all buildings.
- Reservation policy here
For customers traveling with new or existing direct bookings for stays in one of our accommodation, the following conditions apply:
- Cancellation must be submitted in writing ahead of time to the owner and / or to the rental agency.
- If the cancellation notice is received at least 31 days before the rental starting date, the down payment of [30 %] Wont’ be returned in lieu of damages and the balance won’t be debited from your credit card.
- When the cancellation notice is received less than 30 days before the rental starting date, all sums to be received will be charged in lieu of damages.
- In the situation where the stay should be canceled or interrupted due to unforeseen problems with the building (water, electricity, etc.) the landlord's liability would be limited to the rental cost. The unused days would then be refunded, but no additional compensation would be granted.
- Acceptance of this rental may sometimes be subject to the final approval of the building owner. Examples: Incorrect price not conforming to the website AND / OR excess number of permitted persons, (unless these have been previously accepted by the latter), etc.