Le Massif de Charlevoix’s sled run is a unique attraction in North America. It offers couples, friends, families and groups a chance to discover the mountain from an entirely different angle.
In other words: get ready to experience a long 7.5 km sled run that winds down Mont Liguori, tight turns that will make your tuque spin, and spectacular scenery.
The descent by sled is not continuous. There are several stops along the way that require walking a few metres. You'll even stop at a warm mid-point chalet where you’ll be welcomed in for a well-deserved break.
- Reservations required
- Kindly arrive 30 minutes before start time
- Minimum age is 10. There’s no maximum!
- Duration of activity: About 2 hrs
- Departure point: At the summit, behind the Snow School
- Introductory session (bunny hill) and the services of certified guides
- Groomed, natural snow-covered trail reserved for sledding
- Break (beverage at mid-way chalet)
- Transportation by snowcat-cab, from summit chalet to trailhead
- Helmets are mandatory
Dates of operations
- December 27, 2016 to April 16, 2017 (conditions permitting)
- Departures from Friday to Monday (Some departures can be added from Tuesday to Thursday. For more details contact us at
: 1 877 536-2774, ext. 4062).
- Departures 7 days a week during Christmas holidays (December 23, to January 8) and Spring Breaks (March 3 to 20)
- Between 6 and 7 departures/day, according to the day of week.
- Departure every hour from 8:30 a.m. to 1:30 p.m. or 2:30 p.m.
*Taxes not included. Rates are in Canadian dollars and are subject to change without prior notice.
To make sure you have a great time, remember to bring:
- Warm boots, hat, mitts
- Warm winter outerwear
- If the reservation is cancelled sixteen (16) days before the activity date, a full refund will be remitted on individual cancellations.
- If the reservation is cancelled or made fifteen (15) days or less prior to the activity date, no refund will apply.
- No refunds on no-shows or late arrivals.
- Cancellation and modification policies
For information and cancellations, please contact our Guest Services at 418-632-5876, ext. 4062 or toll free at 1 877 536 2774, ext. 4062.