Discover the Massif de Charlevoix experience.
Consult our complete press kit divided into three distinct environments:
- Baie-Saint-Paul, December 12 2013- Le Massif de Charlevoix named one of National Geographic's Best Winter Trips 2014
- Baie-Saint-Paul, December 3 2013 - Le Massif de Charlevoix's daring and sense of innovation win top marks at the canadian tourism awards
- Baie-Saint-Paul, November 21 2013- Le Massif de Charlevoix opens Trails November 23, a Record !
- Baie-Saint-Paul, November 15 2013- Le Massif de Charlevoix finalist at 2013 Canadian Tourism Awards
- Baie-Saint-Paul, September 19 2013- Hôtel La Ferme reveals its Salle Multi event programme
- Baie-Saint-Paul, September 16 2013-Illumination of sculpture Le Phare at Hotel La Ferme
- Baie-Saint-Paul, July 17, 2013 -Official Rail Shuttle Launch
- Baie-Saint-Paul, June 10, 2013 - Comedy under the spotligh at Hôtel La Ferme's Salle Multi
- Petite-Rivière-Saint-François, May 30, 2013 - Spartan Race at le Massif de Charlevoix
- Petite-Rivière-Saint-François, May 17, 2013 - Spartan Race June 2 2013, world's leading obstacle race series at Le Massif de Charlevoix
- Québec City, April 25, 2013 - Le Massif de Charlevoix, perfect for Mother’s Day
- Baie-Saint-Paul, April 23, 2013 - Suzie Arioli, Elisapie Isaac, Marc Hervieux and Damien Robitaille at Hôtel La Ferme
- Petite-Rivière-Saint-François, April 8, 2013 - Le Massif de Charlevoix postspositive 2012-13 end-of-season results
- Petite-Rivière-Saint-François, March 18, 2013 – Short Film Festival premieres at le Massif de Charlevoix
Consult all our press releases for the latest development news on all three environments.
HIGH RESOLUTION PHOTOS AND B-ROLL GALLERY
View and download photos and videos from our extensive gallery.
1. Scroll down the photo categories listed in the left margin, and select the type of photo you have in mind.
Click on the image or video of your choice to open it.
2. Select the resolution: Original (print) or lower (Web or other purposes). Your selection automatically triggers the download. If this does not occur, please confirm registration or use the latest Firefox or Chrome browser. This download window will specify how much time is required to complete the download, as well as the weight of the document selected.
3. Documents download automatically into My Documents / Download.
4. Please provide photo credit to: Le Massif de Charlevoix.
Problems downloading ? Contact :
Benjamin Viant, Web Coordinator - Groupe Le Massif
General information and comments about the Development (Mountain, Train and Farm)
To share comments regarding our various worksites – whether for the Mountain, the Farm (Baie-Saint-Paul), or the Train (tracks between Québec City and Clermont) - please write us or call 1-877-536-2774 ext. 4021.
Media requests about the Development (Mountain, Train and Farm)
Kim Martel, Director - Communications, Groupe Le Massif