Discover the Massif de Charlevoix experience.
Consult our complete press kit divided into three distinct environments:
- Québec City, April 25 2013 - Le Massif de Charlevoix, perfect for Mother’s Day
- Baie-Saint-Paul, April 23 2013 - Suzie Arioli, Elisapie Isaac, Marc Hervieux and Damien Robitaille at Hôtel La Ferme
- Petite-Rivière-Saint-François, April 8 2013 - Le Massif de Charlevoix postspositive 2012-13 end-of-season results
- Petite-Rivière-Saint-François, March 18 2013 – Short Film Festival premieres at le Massif de Charlevoix
- Petite-Rivière-Saint-François, March 11 2013 – First edition of Défi Enduro-Luge crowned with success
- Baie-Saint-Paul, March 7 2013 - Hôtel La Ferme Wins Top Interior Design Award Worldwide
- Petite-Rivière-Saint-François, February 25 2013 – Le Massif de Charlevoix Opens Earlier Easing peak-traffic times
- Baie-Saint-Paul, February 11 2013 - Salle Multi Winter/Spring Event Program in Full Swing
Consult all our press releases for the latest development news on all three environments.
HIGH RESOLUTION PHOTOS AND B-ROLL GALLERY
View and download photos and videos from our extensive gallery.
1. Scroll down the photo categories listed in the left margin, and select the type of photo you have in mind.
Click on the image or video of your choice to open it.
2. Select the resolution: Original (print) or lower (Web or other purposes). Your selection automatically triggers the download. If this does not occur, please confirm registration or use the latest Firefox or Chrome browser. This download window will specify how much time is required to complete the download, as well as the weight of the document selected.
3. Documents download automatically into My Documents / Download.
4. Please provide photo credit to: Le Massif de Charlevoix.
Problems downloading ? Contact :
Benjamin Viant, Web Coordinator - Groupe Le Massif
General information and comments about the Development (Mountain, Train and Farm)
To share comments regarding our various worksites – whether for the Mountain, the Farm (Baie-Saint-Paul), or the Train (tracks between Québec City and Clermont) - please write us or call 1-877-536-2774 ext. 4021.
Media requests about the Development (Mountain, Train and Farm)
Sarah M. Matthews, Communications advisor - Groupe Le Massif