How to get there
Whether by plane, train or automobile, getting here is as easy as it is enjoyable.
Get personalised directions for getting from wherever you are to Le Massif de Charlevoix.
To the Summit (+/- 75 km from Québec City):
- Follow signs for Sainte-Anne-de-Beaupré
- From Sainte-Anne-de-Beaupré, continue along Route 138 for about 45 km
- Turn right at the sign for Le Massif, located on the right-hand side of Route 138, 15 km BEFORE the town of Petite- Rivière-Saint-François
- Drive 6 km… You’ve arrived!
To the Base (+/- 110 km from Québec City):
- Follow directions for Sainte-Anne-de-Beaupré
- From Sainte-Anne-de-Beaupré, continue along Route 138 until you see the sign for Petite Rivière St François, located about 15 km past the sign for the summit of Le Massif
- Turn right, drive to Petite-Rivière-St-François
- Continue along Principale St. for about 15 km
- Turn right at the sign marking the entrance to Le Massif, onto the access road
- Proceed to the parking area… You’ve arrived!
At Le Massif we are keenly aware of the exceptional natural beauty of this territory and its fragility. For this reason, we wholeheartedly encourage you to keep air pollution to a minimum by carpooling in good company!
Below are Websites that provide carpooling services for the area.
With over 80,000 members across Quebec and Ontario counting on their safe and reliable service, Allo Stop is Canada’s carpool pioneer and industry leader.
From big cities to rural areas, Route 4 puts you in touch with fellow carpoolers.
- Customer service is available by phone or online to coordinate and connect with drivers and passengers.
- A detailed and flexible search engine makes setting up regular and occasional trips easy.
L’Express du Massif offers 24 departures from within the Greater Montreal Area.
Visit Express-ski.com for more
For regular service schedules to Quebec City, visit Via Rail online.
Go to viarail.ca
NEW: Porter airline now offers 3 daily flights from Toronto to Quebec City!
View all direct flights to Quebec City’s Jean-Lesage Airport from Montreal, Toronto, Ottawa, Newark and Detroit.
Pour consultez le site de l'Aéroport de Québec.