The must-attend event for art lovers, this year Panoramas & Paintbrushes is featuring a fresh new programme.
On the program, on-mountain artists, a mural created by graffitists, portrait artists on the lifts and an invitation to join a vast group art piece.
Meet and greet artists at their easels, discover their personal inspiration and who knows, maybe you’ll be the happy new owner of an irresistible piece of art yourself…
Other activities at the Hôtel La Ferme.
10 February 2013
Schedule at the Mountain
- 10am - 3pm: Six artists will paint live from the Summit Chalet, chatting and exchanging with visitors, in collaboration with Galerie Iris.
- 10am - 3pm: An on-mountain artist will be painting the view, live.
- 10am - 2pm: In collaboration with Galerie Morgan Bridge, an artist will ride the lifts, drawing your portrait on the way up.
- 10am - 1:30pm: Two on-mountain artists will be out encouraging the public to join a group art event, in collaboration with Galerie Morgan Bridge.
- 2:30pm - 4:30pm: DJ’s first set.
- 3pm: Group art installations at the Summit Pub, to be completed at the end of the show
- 4:30pm: Sleeman Show-z-Après-Ski guest band, Mauves
- 6pm - 9pm: DJ’s second set