Le Massif is socially involved in a student intiative adventure spearheaded by Ingénieurs sans Frontières (Engineers without Borders).
This respectable eco-friendly event’s goal is to promote sustainable development in Québec, and collect funds for humanitarian projects in Africa.
You are invited to participate in the Sans Frontières raffle, visit the African artisan products booth and contribute to this zero carbon footprint event. The fundraising goal has been set at $7,000 by the student organization.
Find out more about travelling to Le Massif by coach on the Ingénieurs sans Frontières website, at: www.massifsansfrontieres.com
28 January 2012
Find out more about Engineers without Borders (Ingénieurs sans frontières), eco-responsibility and the day’s activities or chat with an apprentice who worked abroad – just present yourself at the various kiosks located indoors, at the Summit Chalet.
SANS FRONTIÈRES RAFFLE
Buy your tickets for $1 apiece at the kiosk, and try your luck at winning one of many prizes while enjoying a sweet way of contributing to a great cause…
Amateur and pro skiers and riders are expected at this superlative rail jam. Winners are determined by a jury in a high-flying atmosphere, with a guest DJ there to pump up the mood...
Registration takes place the morning of the event, from 9am to 11am, at the Massif sans frontières kiosk located at the Summit Chalet.
Helmets are mandatory. $5 per participant.
A performance you’ll remember for a long time to come - the Pascale Picard Band - wraps up the day’s events and activities right after the Awards.
7:30am: Participants’ Welcome at bus drop-off/pick-up point (Université Laval)
- 8:30am - 3:45am: Information & Awareness Kiosk – end of boardwalk
- 8:30am - 3:45pm: Sans Frontières Raffle ticket sales - $1/ea. (kiosk at end of boardwalk)
- 8:30am: Arrival of busses at Le Massif
- 9am – 11am: Rail Jam Registration: $5 (kiosk at end of boardwalk)
- 12pm: African Music (to be confirmed)
- 2pm: DJ at Summit Pub
- 4pm: Sans Frontières Raffle - Draw
- 4:15pm: Performance by the Pascale Picard Band
- 4:30pm: First bus departure to Québec City
- 4:30pm – 6:30pm: Cafeteria foodservice (pastas & sandwiches)
- 6:30pm: Last bus departure to Québec City
Customer Service: 418 632-5876 ext 4047.