Le Massif de Charlevoix’s sled run is a unique attraction in North America. It offers couples, friends, families and groups a chance to discover the Mountain from an entirely different angle.
In other words: a long 7.5 km sled run that winds down Mont Liguori, tight turns that will make your tuque spin, and awesome scenery.
The descent by sled is not continuous. There are several stops along the way that require walking a few metres, and a warm mid-point chalet where you’ll be welcomed in for a well-deserved break.
- Reservation required
- Kindly arrive 30 minutes before start time
- Minimum age is 10, and there’s no maximum!
- Duration of activity: About 2 hrs
- Departure point: At the summit, behind the Snow School
- Introductory session (bunny hill) & services of certified guides
- Groomed natural snow-covered trail reserved for sledding
- Break (beverage at mid-way chalet)
- Transportation by snowcat-cab, from Summit Chalet to trailhead
- Helmets are mandatory
Dates of operations
- December 20 2014 to April 12 2015 (condition permitting)
- Departures 7 days a week during Christmas holidays and Spring brakes
- Departures Thursdays through Sunday any other time
- Between 6 and 7 departures/day, according to day of week.
- Departure every hour from 8:30 am to 1:30 pm or 2:30 pm
*Taxes not included. Rates are in Canadian dollars and are subject to change without prior notice.
Make sure you have a really good time, remember to bring:
- Warm boots, hat, mitts
- Warm winter outerwear
- If the reservation is cancelled sixteen (16) days before the activity date, a full refund will be remitted on individual cancellations.
- If the reservation is cancelled or made fifteen (15) days or less prior to the activity date, no refund will apply.
- No refunds on no-shows, or late arrivals.
For information and cancellations, please contact our Guest Services at 418-632-5876, x 4062 or toll free at 1 877 632 5876, x 4062.