Experiencing Le Massif…differently!
A long 7.5 km sled run that winds down Mont Liguori, tight turns that will make your tuque spin, and awesome scenery. Le Massif de Charlevoix’s sled run is a unique attraction in North America, and it offers couples, friends, families and groups a chance to discover the Mountain from an entirely different angle.
Minimum age is 10, and there’s no maximum!
The descent by sled is not continuous. There are several stops along the way that require walking a few metres, and a warm mid-point chalet where you’ll be welcomed in for a well-deserved break.
- Reservation required
- Duration of activity: About 2 hrs
- Departures: Wednesday through Sunday
- Pre-departure lesson (bunny hill)
- Break (beverage at mid-way chalet)
- Transportation by snowcat-cab, from Summit Chalet to trailhead
- Helmets are mandatory
Dates of Operation
December 21 2013 (conditions permitting) to March 30 2014
April 5 + 6 2014 (conditions permitting)
Rates (before taxes)
|2013-14 Rates (before taxes)||Individual|
Buyonline 1 877 536-2774
Sled Departure Schedule
Note: Departures leave from the bottom of the bunny hill, behind the ticket office
- Departures Thursdays through Sunday
- On Thursdays, departures start at 9:30am. Other days, 8:30am departures are possible.
- Between 6 and 7 departures/day, according to day of week.
- If the reservation is cancelled sixteen (16) days before the activity date, a full refund will be remitted on individual cancellations.
- If the reservation is cancelled or made fifteen (15) days or less prior to the activity date, no refund will apply.
- No refunds on no-shows, or late arrivals.
Make sure you have a really good time! Remember to bring:
- Warm boots, hat, mitts;
- Warm winter outerwear;
For information and cancellations, please contact our Guest Services at 1-877-536-2774