The highest vertical east of the Canadian Rockies, with unique views of the St. Lawrence River.,
Le Massif de Charlevoix / M.Archambault
The Mont à Liguori sector is located beyond the boundaries of Le Massif Ski Area.
- Use the designated access only.
- This sector is not maintained by Le Massif.
- You must have a valid lift ticket to access this sector.
- Do not ski or ride in this sector unless you are prepared for wilderness survival.
- If you decide to ski or ride here, be advised that there is no Ski Patrol for this sector; you are responsible for your own actions, your own rescue and the cost of your rescue (minimum $250 fee).
- This sector is for experts only: terrain is very steep and narrow. Unmarked obstacles exist throughout.
Off-trail skiing presents inherent hazards. Minimize risks by following these common sense tips:
- Carry a cell phone or radio.
- Wear a helmet and goggles.
- Never ski alone – always in groups of 3 people minimum.
- Always look uphill before exiting the woods.
- Avoid this sector after 2 pm
- People under 18 must be accompanied by an adult.