A Unique & Original Project
Le Massif de Charlevoix is much more than a tourist initiative – it is a far-reaching project firmly rooted in sustainable development.
Both authentic and vibrant, the project is located in Baie-Saint-Paul and Petite-Rivière-Saint-François, between mountains and sea.
It showcases both Hôtel La Ferme in Baie-Saint-Paul, and the Mountain in Petite-Rivière-Saint-François.
Offer meaningful experiences in tourism by creating a place that lends itself to personal and collective fulfillment where people come together and share, and contribute to local and community development by building a performant, sustainable organization.
Offer authentic and original experiences in tourism based on principles of sustainable development, and achieve worldwide recognition as a model and benchmark.
- A place for rejuvenation, experimentation, learning, enjoyment, discovery and freedom;
- A unique rendezvous with nature;
- Creativity, innovation and imagination;
- Original programming spotlighting culture, science, sports, wellness and adventure to stimulate the senses;
- Showcase for inclusiveness and openness, on the human scale.
Values of the project
Working in the tourism industry can be extremely rewarding. Rubbing shoulders with people from around the world in a vacation and leisure atmosphere quickly feels less like work, and more like a life experience.
We take our employees’ health and wellness to heart. Aside from the pride shared from working together on a unique and authentic project, numerous advantages and benefits are offered.
- Continuing education
- Ski area employee discount – Ticketing & Passes
- Assorted discounts - related business units (Train, Hotel, Mountain)
- Membership to a dynamic team, and partnership a unique project
- Enjoyment in your workplace
- Lodging possibilities in the area
- Learning a trade, and acquiring expertise
- Employee welcome, orientation & integration
- Workplace carpooling
Depending on the business unit where the employee works, he or she will also enjoy an array of discounts. Lastly, Le Massif also features an RRSP Contribution Plan for employees.