Dine with our Chefs, treat yourself to a burst of culinary genius fragrant with seasonal crops, discover the Charlevoix’s rich terroir in your plate, raise a toast among fellow gourmets, debate with other foodies – here are but a few of the many reasons for dining at Restaurant Les Labours.
In a friendly, informal setting, the spotlight shines on Cuisine du Marché menus elaborated by Chef David Forbes and prepared before you by his brigade. Depending on arrivals, the seasons and the Chef's fancy, vegetables, seafood, fish and meats all make the freshest of culinary statements.
- March 1 to March 15 : Monday to Friday from 6:45am to 10:30am (and until 2 pm during the weekend)
- March 16 to April 6 : Monday to Friday from 7am to 11am (and until 2 pm during the weekend)
- January 5 to April 6: Monday to Friday from 11 :30am to 2pm (**The Labours will be closed form March 1st to March 15 for lunch period)
- February 4 to March 22: Everyday from 5 pm to 10 pm
- March 23 to April 6 : Wednesday to Saturday from 5pm to 10pm (Close on Sunday and Monday)
Advance reservations are advised. Please contact Guest Services at 418-240-4123.
Please contact Group Services at 418-240-4122 ext 4108.