A Unique & Original Project
Le Massif de Charlevoix is much more than a tourist initiative – it is a far-reaching project firmly rooted in sustainable development.
Both authentic and vibrant, the project is located in Baie-Saint-Paul and Petite-Rivière-Saint-François, between mountains and sea.
It encompasses the three following sites: Hotel La Ferme in Baie-Saint-Paul, the Mountain in Petite-Rivière-Saint-François (Base & Summit), and the Train of Le Massif de Charlevoix linking Quebec City and La Malbaie.
Vision. Mission. Values.
Offer authentic and original experiences in tourism based on principles of sustainable development, and achieve worldwide recognition as a model and benchmark.
- A place for rejuvenation, experimentation, learning, enjoyment, discovery and freedom;
- A unique rendezvous with nature;
- Creativity, innovation and imagination;
- Original programming spotlighting culture, science, sports, wellness and adventure to stimulate the senses;
- Showcase for inclusiveness and openness, on the human scale.
Offer meaningful experiences in tourism by creating a place that lends itself to personal and collective fulfillment where people come together and share, and contribute to local and community development by building a performant, sustainable organization.
Values of the project
Openness. Service. Surpassment. Enjoyment. Respect.